So it's been over a year since I've updated here, but we have had A LOT going on around here! Both Josh and I have been busy, busy, busy! After working on the Microsoft team for a year, in July, I joined the accessories team to work with the Michael Kors, Coach, and Jones New York brands. I'm working with an extremely fun group of girls and could not be happier, plus I get to work with shoes and handbags everyday - every girls dream! Josh is still coaching football, but this year has been given the opportunity to coach JV Boys Soccer. He has really been enjoying it and the team has been doing great!
We have been living in Midlothian for a year and a half now and I have finally began to love life in a small town. I am so happy I decided to take the chance and move out of my comfort zone! We miss living closer to our family and friends, but we still see everyone just as much! In between work and coaching we continue to keep in touch with friends and our families. Life has been pretty good!
Xoxo,
J&K
No comments:
Post a Comment