Monday, March 19, 2012

Sassy and Snuggly

It's been a few months since I've updated! Since I've last updated here has what's been going on in our lives! Mom turned 60 on January 28th, Josh and I took her out for a fun evening to explore the Stockyards in Fort Worth and a nice dinner at H3 Steakhouse. That Sunday, along with her good friend Ginny, we surprised her with a "Sixty and Sassy" party with our family and some of her close friends! Happy Birthday Mom!


The month of February was pretty low key for Josh and I, well as low key as we can get these days! I helped throw a Bachelorette party for my good friend Shayla, Josh planned a nice Valentine's dinner for us, and caught a few shows at Billy Bob's for a few date nights here and there! One thing Josh and I love is live music - Texas Country music, even better! Both shows were great, if you haven't heard Cody Canada and the Departed or Corey Smith yet - check them out!

Since our precious neice was born in January we have also been able to see her alot, along with our nephews. It's been so nice to watch how quickly she is changing and how much her adorable older are growing like weeds! Since I have days off work during the week Shelby, Madison, and I have been able to spend some quality Sooter girl time! It's been fun!


Last week Josh and I decided we were going to be brave and watch Madison for the night so Kenny and Shelby could have a night out together. It was so much fun but so exhausting! Watching a 7 week old baby was definatley a new experience for us but we wouldn't change our decision for the world - She is so sweet and snuggly!



Josh and I continue to stay busy celebrating birthdays, engagements, bar exams (shout out Kate!), spring break, weddings, and time with our families and each other when we can. We will continue to update as the next few months are already looking full!


Xoxo,
J & K


1 comment:

  1. I see you're babysitting for free now... JK! We're working on planning a game night at our house for all our friends that havent had a chance to come meet the babies to come see them! I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete