Family and Friends,
We hope all is well this holiday season! It’s been an eventful year for Josh and I, but
full of laughter, fun, family, and friends! We hope your year has been as blessed as ours.
This year we celebrated one year of marital
bliss, watched as many of our friends said “I do”, and celebrated the joy of
friends as they announced the future arrival of a new baby. In July we both started new jobs and moved to
Midlothian, TX – just 30 minutes southwest of Dallas. It was an unexpected move, but in the end it’s
been very much welcomed. We love our new
home and couldn’t be happier with our new life and friends that we have made since
being here! In October we had to say
good-bye to our furbaby, Kingston, and shortly following brought home our new furbaby
girl, Delaney. Our life as The Sooters
has been a crazy ride so far, but we couldn’t imagine it any other way.
Josh is still teaching and this summer was blessed with an opportunity
to teach art again while coaching football at the high school level at
Midlothian High School. This fall was again
full of football! Midlothian has such
great support from the families of the players and coaches as well as the
entire community. The Panthers ended
their season with a record of 7-3 making it into the playoffs for the first
time in 8 years and the first time while competing in the 5A district. In August, Josh graduated from Ohio University
with his Masters in Coaching Education. I couldn’t be more proud of him!
After 4 years in the design industry and a few years in property
management, I have started a new career path in Marketing. Since Midlothian is almost an hour from North
Dallas (where I was working) it was time for me to get a job closer to home. In July I accepted a position as a Marketing
Assistant on the Microsoft team at Military Sales and Services. It has been a busy couple of months for
Microsoft, but we are nearing the end of the 4th quarter and ready
to enjoy the Holidays with family and friends! Now that we’ve settled into our new house,
I’ve been enjoying many decorating projects to make it feel more like “home”. As reluctant as I was to try living in a new
“area”, I have really come to love living in the “country”. . . even if it
means I have to drive to the neighboring towns to shop at Target and Hobby
Lobby! J
Josh and I have been extremely blessed with a happy year full of new
exciting changes. We can‘t wait to see
what 2013 has in store for us! We wish
everyone a Happy Holiday and health and happiness in the New Year!
Love, The Sooters


No comments:
Post a Comment