Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life as we know it

Hello everyone! I have been wanting to start this blog for awhile and now with summer coming to an end and the wedding past us I thought now is better than ever! It's been a whirlwind past couple of months but I'm so excited to say things are finally settling down. We moved into our new apartment out in Frisco in April while finalizing our wedding plans for the summer. After the wedding in June we had a great week long honeymoon in Montego Bay, Jamaica and came home for Josh to finish his job hunt before school started. Thankfully, he was offered a job as Head Football Coach at Rusk Middle School in Dallas! We're really excited to see where this takes him and for the opportunity of such a great experience of changing kids' lives. School started last week and football pratices are well under way, the first game is just around the corner! Go Rams!

While Josh has been busy back at school and coaching, I have been back to work and finally getting the apartment decorated and settled in. Although he is probably tired of my countless trips to Hobby Lobby and the continuous need to keep trying new arrangements and storage solutions, we have finally been able to call our apartment home. Nobody tells you how stressfull it is once you actually get back from the honeymoon and unpack all your goodies! It's still a work in progress but for those of you would like a peek into our world, here are a few pictures of our place!








Now that our wedding is past, I am blessed to be a part of 3 more weddings this year and the events for those are already under way! I've been planning, engagement parties, bridal shower, and baby showers for the last month! Life right now is busy but great! We also just recently found out we are going to be an Aunt and Uncle to a beautiful niece at the end of January. We are extremely excited for Kenny and Shelby and are ready to have another baby to spoil!

I am new to this whole blog world but in an attempt to keep everyone in the loop, I will do my best to keep it up to date with plenty of adventures and pictures as I go along. We hope you all find this helpful in keeping up with our lives and staying in touch!

Xoxo, J & K

No comments:

Post a Comment